1- Design Week & Program View

 Design Week & Program View 
    During the first week of classes, the interior design program went through a weeklong process, called design week where we worked in collaboration with landscape architecture, majors in order to help redesign the Indianapolis Zoo. We were put into different groups with different levels of interior, design, majors, and landscape architecture majors. We were given the task to re-design the café in the space outside of the café in the Indianapolis Zoo in accordance with the animal group that we were assigned to. 
The group that I was assigned to you got to re-design the part of the café, that faced the chimpanzee enclosure.     Our group worked together in order to help create a cohesive design on the interior and exterior that helps drive the concept of a threshold. The group that I was a part of did win an award for the judge's selection out of the entirety of all of the groups.
    Another task that was completed this week was to refresh my knowledge of my previous program that I worked on from the fall semester in order to be ready to go into bubble diagrams next. While looking over my program, I was able to get more acquainted with my project and was able to give myself plenty of time to think of the different possibilities and ways that I could reconfigure my space.
                                                                                                                                  Capstone Logo

Picture of Group Working.

Scan of the doorway I hand rendered.



Scan of the roof top garden I hand rendered.


Comments

Popular Posts