4 - Portfolio & Resume

Portfolio & Resume 

    During the fourth week of school, we had an upcoming career fair the following week, in which I decided to get a sample portfolio and résumé in order to bring to the career fair with me. I featured some projects from previous classes within my résumé and was able to list out some of my previous experiences and job skills within the résumé so that I could readily hand it to different firms and workplaces that I would get in contact with at the career fair. I reworked my résumé and portfolio during this week because I wanted to make sure that it was at its most presentable and was able to fit on a foldable sheet and could be easily read. I focused on previous projects, such as a community center and a healthcare project that I have worked on previously to show my diversity with work.


                                            Side 11"x17" Foldable Portfolio & Resume Slide 1
Side 11"x17" Foldable Portfolio & Resume Slide 2

Comments

Popular Posts