6- Downsized and Fix

 Downsized and Fixed 

    During the sixth week of school, I was able to take into all these suggestions and considerations that the design professionals had for me and my presentation and be able to downsize and fix my project during this week. During this week, I was able to bring the size of my project down to 10,000 square-foot and refocus the theme of my project to a ceramic restaurant and bar space for the community to use. With the new downsize project there will be a main meeting space for the restaurant bar area and then there will be two smaller studio spaces, one for the wet clay process which involves a potter's wheel, and the other for the dry clay process wedge is the method of molding coil in two pots. During this process, I was able to focus more on what I was going to do with the space along with the type of furniture and equipment that would be needed and I started to imagine the bar area as well. The total square footage for the space that I re-designed ended up being at 12,000 ft.², but it also includes a kitchen which will be outsourced by a commercial designer at a later date, which is technically not in the scope of work for my design project but is depicted within my space. 


                                                                           First Floor Plan


                                                                                    Bar Area 

Comments

Popular Posts