7- Finish Plan & Materials

Finish Plan & Materials 

    During the seventh week of school, I was able to focus more on the finishes and take more time when it came to my flooring selections, and what would best fit with the theme of the space and would incorporate the industrial elements while also blending them with the more earth and stone elements of ceramics. This week I was able to focus on picking out the finishes for my flooring and I worked on making my flooring planet ready to present for the upcoming presentation in a few weeks. There were certain areas that I wanted to focus on like the lounge areas that would be a great opportunity for accent tiles and to bring more interest into the flooring portion of the space. I was also able to incorporate my concept of a pilot within the width, the different angles that are in my space and the line way. It's also helped you mimic the grading that is most commonly seen in pilots on old fashion trains. The layout of the space also helps to highlight the different elements within the bigger area and defined spaces where tables would be in lounge areas would be.

    
                                                                            Finish Plan

                                                                    Flooring Materials

Comments

Popular Posts