10- Design Presentation

  Design Presentation

    During the 10th week of school, we had our design development presentations. During this presentation, I was able to present four elevations four perspective renderings, and an updated site plan along with a ceiling plan, floor plan with furniture, and a finish plan of the following types. I also had supplementary materials on the side that explained my concept and branding for the space along with the material selections I have made so far in flooring and paint samples and pictures of the lighting, selections, and furniture selections that will be in the space. We were able to present in front of a larger group of professionals who gave more extensive feedback on changes or suggestions to her project. 
    Based off of this presentation, I will make some changes to my floor plan in my bar area, and there will be further material selections based on the design professionals' suggestions. I will also be adding more detail in my bar area and expanding it in the design. I was given more direction on where I should take my project when it comes to the Construction and Document phase. 

Me Presetting 1 

Me Presetting 2 


Comments

Popular Posts