9- Ceiling Plan and Renderings

 Ceiling Plan and Renderings

    During the ninth week of school, I was able to work from home over spring break, which allowed me to be able to complete the ceiling plan for the upcoming DD presentations. I was able to incorporate different drop ceilings into my ceiling plant while also being able to make sure that my concept was shown throughout my ceiling plan, and that it worked in correlation to the flooring that I had already mapped out previously.  I also worked on setting up different potential renderings in my space that would help depict different aspects of the space itself. 
    The ceiling plan is depicted within the renderings. The rendering setup can show the way that it has gaping because of the fact that it is dropped to about 9 feet from the 10 feet ceilings in the building. The rendering of your setups can help depict the orientation of the space in the show and how this will work better in the future.


Ceiling Plan 

Rendering Setup-1

Rendering Setup-2




Comments

Popular Posts