13-Continuation of Construction Docs

Continuation of Construction Docs 

    On week 13 I continue to work on construction docs I was able to complete three more to add to my set. The three construction docs that I was able to complete were making a site plan out of detailed lines for my construction docs, I was also able to complete a structural plan which depicted where all of the columns would be within the space and I was able to include a life safety plan within my set. Overall being able to accomplish three more construction docs was very satisfying but it did come with technical difficulties.

Since I am working off of an older laptop, and the Revit file that I have for my project and it is getting quite large, I noticed that Revit was moving a lot slower. This was a new challenge for me to phase. When it came to these construction docs because it was more time-consuming between each click while doing the construction docs. It was also my first time fully doing a structural and life safety plan and I'm glad that I was able to go through the learning how to make them. 

Site Plan

Structural Plan


Comments

Popular Posts