14- Continuation of Construction Docs/ Layout for Poster

Continuation of Construction Docs/ Layout for Poster

    On the 14th week of school, I continue to work on construction docs and was able to complete quite a few of them during this week along with a test print for my 3' x 6' poster that I will be presenting in a few weeks from now. Some of the construction dogs I was able to complete during this week were the overall floor plan, enlarged floor plan of the bar area, elevations, exterior elevations, and a door, window, and hardware schedule. I was also able to make the first layout test print of my poster which I was able to print out an 11 x 17 and then lay out to its actual size. 

    Through the process of doing a test print on such a large poster. I was able to see different errors that I couldn't recognize on the computer and was overall glad that I had done a mockup print before I solidified my layout. The print also showed me that I had more room to potentially put more details onto my poster that my presentation would benefit from. 

Test Print of 3'x6' Poster
Door, Window, and Hardware Schedule


Comments

Popular Posts